- Put ice cubes in a Tumbler.
- Add all the liquids in the order above.
- Stir and serve.
This recipe was created by our friends at LION’s Vodka in Munich.
Cold brew coffee combined with tonic water is a really refreshing drink and makes an ideal non-alcoholic cocktail! Simply fill a glass with ice cubes, mix 2cl Tonic with 3cl Cold brew or Cold drip coffee. It is important to follow this sequence so that it is a treat for the eyes as well.
- 2cl tonic water
- 3cl noar Cold Brew Coffee
- 4 ice cubes
- put the ice cubes into a glass
- pour the tonic water on top
- add noar Cold Brew Coffee
- finish your non-alcoholic Cold Brew X Tonic with a piece of twisted orange zest
Our friend Björn has developed a recipe for a Cold Brew Aquavit especially for noar Cold brew coffee.
- ice cubes
- 5 cl Aquavit
- 2 cl Vermouth
- 1 cl sugar syrup
- 3-6 cl noar Cold Brew
- Put the ice cubes in a shaker as well as a glass.
- Pour aquavit, vermouth, and sugar syrup into the shaker. Then shake.
- Pour the mixture through a strainer into the glass.
- Add Cold Brew to taste.
- Topping: a sprig of rosemary and one slice of orange zest
This recipe was first published on happyplate.de. The pictures were also taken by Björn.
The original recipe: https://www.happyplate.de/cold-brew-aquavit-martini-mit-noar/