Cold brew coffee combined with tonic water is a really refreshing drink and makes an ideal non-alcoholic cocktail! Simply fill a glass with ice cubes, mix 2cl Tonic with 3cl Cold brew or Cold drip coffee. It is important to follow this sequence so that it is a treat for the eyes as well.
- 2cl tonic water
- 3cl noar Cold Brew Coffee
- 4 ice cubes
- put the ice cubes into a glass
- pour the tonic water on top
- add noar Cold Brew Coffee
- finish your non-alcoholic Cold Brew X Tonic with a piece of twisted orange zest